About this opportunity
The Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) is the largest and leading professional marketing association in Australia, dating back to 1933. We offer a platform to advance marketers thinking, develop their skills, fuel their development and fulfil their potential – so that they are equipped to take on the challenges of a changing marketplace.
Are you someone with a naturally positive attitude?
Do you enjoy working on a wide array of different tasks?
Are you a quick learner, accurate and do you have a strong attention to detail?
• Data entry using iMis database for membership
• Update existing member details using iMis database and excel spreadsheet
• Creating membership invoices
• Outbound calling to members and stakeholders as required
• Processing membership payments
• Preparation of welcome letters and certificates to be emailed
• Manage and respond to phone and Microsoft Outlook queries from members, non-members and other stakeholders
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with members, voluntary state committee members, external organisations, business and other stakeholders
• Update and prepare excel spreadsheets and reports
• Other duties as appropriately required by our CEO
3 days per weekType of work
- Administration & Office Management
Internal training providedReimbursement