About this opportunity
We are a community group that provides emergency relief by means of food vouchers, food parcels and other material and financial assistance to those in need. We also provide support advocacy and information to anyone in the community.
We are looking for new Committee Members not afraid of challenges and adaptable to changing priorities. As a valued member of the Committee you will be expected to attend monthly Committee meetings and contribute to discussions on the strategic direction of the organisation.
Opportunity also exists to join our social enterprise sub-committee.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
-a commitment to community service
-interest in the not for profit sector
- an understanding of and experience in governance
-a willingness to help lead and grow the organisation in a sound, diligent, caring and sustainable way.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to respect confidences.
Attend monthly meetingsSuitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Marketing, Media & Communications