About this opportunity
Volunteers required for the Northern Australian Festival of Arts (NAFA), run by Townsville City Council.
Volunteers will be required between the 10th June and 10th July 2022.
Shifts are mostly in the evenings, some till midnight. Most shifts will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Shifts will be approx. 4 hours long and on your feet.
Roles the volunteers would be doing-
- General assistance onsite.
- Giving directions, answering questions, welcoming people.
- Ushering guests in and out of shows
- Assisting in our ticket box and merchandise stand
- Doing survey’s with patrons
- Assisting backstage in shows where required
If you are comfortable talking with people and have a good level of customer service, then this is a role for you.
You’ll be invited to an orientation/ welcome night prior to the festival starting and receive a shirt.
4 hour shifts. Mostly evenings, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.Suitable for
- Groups of 10 or more
- Companionship & Social Support
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Orientation/welcome night prior to the festival starting