About this opportunity
The Limestone Coast Local Health Network are looking for Beauty Service volunteers for permanent positions across the Limestone Coast area.
Volunteers are required to meet COVID19 vaccinations requirements, as per the governments mandate and provide evidence of their COVID vaccinations to the Volunteer Coordinator before commencements.
Our Beauty Services volunteers provide Charla Lodge residents with a weekly beauty service with the residents home. The beauty service volunteer can offer a range of beauty services that the resident would enjoy. All services need to be negotiated with the Coordinator of Charla Lodge.
Country Health Connect will ensure you have ongoing support and training.
Covid-19 vaccination . Driver's Licence (C) . Others . Working with Children Check *.
* We require all volunteers to have their DHS Aged Care and Working with Children Clearances prior to commencement.
* We also require all volunteers to provide the Volunteer Coordinator with evidence of their COVID19 vaccinations.
* During the Covid-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the State or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Weekly for 1 hourSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care