About this opportunity
We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist/leader to join our team. You work together with our existing Social Media Strategist and develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Social media coordinator, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
You will liaise with the organisation's Founder and provide guidance to our Marketing Volunteer Team (5-10 any given time). The role will require your assistance approximately 5 - 10hrs per week.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Liaise with Marketing Team to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- ROI and tracking analytics to achieve fundraising targets
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Gain not for profit experience for your portfolio
- Opportunity to make a real difference to a small, not for profit positioned for growth
- Collaborative and empowering organisation culture
- Supportive and open-minded management Exposure to Board Governance for interested individuals
Uphold Corethics Policies and Code of Ethics
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications