About this opportunity
- experienced photographer to take roaming/outdoor shots of event
- must have own equipment and ability to share images digitally post event
- experience working at a fun-run or at another similar style event (not required but favorable)
- great eye for images that will do well in social media posts and event promotion, as well as fun on the day roaming photography.
- Event is an annual fundraising walk in support of people with Motor Neurone Disease
- Motor Neurone Disease is a neurodegenerative disease with 2 Australians being diagnosed each day! Unfortunately, MND is a life-limiting disease with an average life expectancy of 2-3years form diagnoses with 2 Australians passing way each day. This walk aims to increase awareness of MND and raise vital funds for services and research for a cure.
- This is an inclusive event with participants ranging from solo individuals, families with children, groups of friends and those who have been affect by MND. Some participants may be in wheelchairs.
- The course is either a 1.5km or 3km return walk starting at Pyramid Lawn, Robelle Domain
- Fundraising raffle, merchandise, BBQ, beverages, entertainment and awards throughout event.
You will receive:
- Information prior to the event day and brief on morning prior to participant arrival
- A high-vis and/or shirt
- Experience working in outdoor large scale events
- Time spent in the botanic garden during the Toowoomba Flower Carnival
Please get in touch if you would like to be involved in an event that makes a difference to the lives of people with MND!
Covid-19 vaccination .
9am-12pm, 11 september 2022Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography