About this opportunity
PTW is a 100% volunteer run and operated international aid organization. Our aim is to provide the world with access to quality education and facilitating healthier lifestyles. Through a network of skilled volunteers, we deliver a range of health and education initiatives at the individual, community, and global level. For more than a decade PTW has utilised emerging technologies to deliver our health and education initiatives, meeting the needs of an increasingly connected world.
The People and Culture Marketing Strategist is responsible for innovating and improving the way PTW communicates and engages with our volunteers, and advertise for volunteers. The individual in this role needs to be engage, research, and analyse the experiences of volunteers and their connection with PTW, and liaise with the People and Culture department to improve the PTW volunteer experience through marketing and communication strategies. This role will also be responsible for ensuring the advertising of volunteer roles attract the right candidates, and ensure the volunteer program is represented to the highest standard in the public forum.
This is a virtual and remote role, where the successful candidate is required to be available to conduct the relevant functions on a regular basis. Reliable access to internet, and a computer, in line with OHS workplace guidelines is essential.
Role Opportunity and Responsibilities:
This role is responsible for:
- Optimising and delivering communications to the PTW volunteer base
- Using marketing and communications to instil a high quality brand identity and volunteer culture within PTW
- Developing and implementing a volunteer marketing strategy for existing volunteers
- Developing and implementing a volunteer marketing strategy for potential volunteers
- Managing the public relations and public image of the PTW volunteer program
- Developing and creating relevant documentation required for the PTW volunteer program
- Working with the Marketing and Communication team to ensure team KPIs and requirements are met.
- Working with the People and Culture Department to ensure quality and improvement in the volunteer program
- Professional experience in a Marketing & Communications role
- Professional experience in human engagement strategies
- Experience in documentation management
- Experience in mass professional communications
- Understanding of how marketing and communications influences employment and work culture
- Passion for start-ups and enjoyment in a fast-paced, dynamic role
This is a multi-faceted role that requires someone who is passionate about the volunteering landscape, the power of content, understands visual identity requirements whilst also knowing when to use their creativity and think outside the box.
You will be proactive in relationship and project management and hands-on with strong capabilities across all elements of communications and both public and internal communications, from digital brand strategy, content development, community engagement and social media advertising.
Working within the brand image and policies & procedures, you will have the opportunity to be creative and work with the team to implement new campaigns, ideas and activations that hit our targets.
What You Can Look Forward To When You Join Us:
- Body Learn and develop from other professionals and leaders in the industry
- Have the opportunity to be empowered to changing lives
- Be part of a like-minded team of volunteers from all over the world
- Attend all PTW Community Engagement events for free
- Flexible volunteering opportunities
- Feeling satisfied and positive that you’re volunteer efforts are contributing to improving the health and education of those who need it
Weekly hours of volunteering = 3hrs Volunteering Days: Flexible Duration: Ongoing Part TimeSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications