About this opportunity
- Ensuring the growth and development of relationships with strategic Partnership organisations to maximise financial and non-financial support and develop the organisation's reputation as a 'partner of choice'.
- Performing research and analysis tasks to gain a detailed understanding of Partner organisations, including their strategic objectives and organisational culture.
- Developing objectives, business plans and strategies from this information for the purposes of growing support provided to the organisation by assigned Partner organisations.
- Developing business cases for working with potential Partner organisations, selling the benefits of collaboration to the Senior Management of both the organisations and the potential Partner organisations, and creating new Partnerships in accordance with the organisation's strategic goals.
- Directly managing major corporate relationships from initiation to maturity, including ‘closing the deal’ on major opportunities, with the support of the Senior Management where necessary.
- Developing tailored proposals and presentations for current and potential corporate partners, trusts and foundations, and government bodies.
- Maintaining a pipeline of opportunities by identifying suitable approaches to corporate organisations and other potential funders.
- Preparing and updating budgets for Partnerships, reporting on performance against targets and providing variance analyses and revised projections.
- Contributing to the skills development of organisational staff in relation to the development and maintenance of strategic Partnerships.
**Key skills **
- Outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability, and communication skills coupled with the ability to interact at a strategic level. • Relationship building and networking skills.
- The ability to manage the goals of the organisation in conjunction with the goals of Partner organisations to obtain the best outcome for both.
- Leadership, mentoring, business, accounting and reporting skills.
- An innovative approach to work and creativity.
- Broad-based knowledge of corporate giving and community involvement activities through experience in promotions, marketing and/or fundraising.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
10 hours per week (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Administration & Office Management
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Trades & Maintenance
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Mandate Reporting/Child Safety, Mental Health, First Nations/Cultural Awareness, Fair Work Ombudsman Trainings, and others as negotiated.Reimbursement