About this opportunity
- Developing plans to achieve revenue and profit margin projections.
- Formulating national marketing policies and strategies based on market intelligence and research projections.
- Implementing and monitoring the progress of marketing plans and advertising campaigns.
- Preparing and updating national marketing budgets, regularly reporting on performance against target and providing variance analyses and revised projections.
- Determining pricing and volume discount policies.
- Coordinating market research and market intelligence data.
- Liaising with other divisions/departments.
Key skills • Professional marketing skills are essential. The role also needs strong communicative skills and the ability to interpret and maximise the use of sophisticated market research data.
Internal contacts National sales management, Finance and Accounting department, Company Secretarial/Legal, Systems and Software Development.
**External contacts ** Advertising agencies, media, public relations firms, market research firms, Federal and State government officials.
**Typical experience ** At least 3+ years of marketing and product management experience.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
15 hours per fortnight (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Administration & Office Management
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Trades & Maintenance
- Translating & Interpreting
- Writing & Editing
Mandate Reporting/Child Safety, Mental Health, First Nations/Cultural Awareness, Fair Work Ombudsman Trainings, and others as negotiated.