About this opportunity
About Homestead For Youth (H4Y)
We are a Not for Profit organisation with a unique approach to changing the lives of hundreds of teenagers and their families with a model that engages youth and families through a faith based rural family environment using hands-on therapies that restores lives and transforms communities.
We would love to have you as part of our team at Homestead For Youth to help us in our Counselling and Psychology clinic. Our clinic is for all ages, providing clinic-based work as well as hands on therapy.
As part of the role, you will be completing clinical assessments, providing consultation and treatment, advising care teams, families and other health care professionals.
- Ability to positively engage with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Ability to conduct standardised cognitive, educational, and diagnostic assessments
- Experience in delivering consultation and therapy to clients, demonstrating clinical judgement when determining appropriate level of intervention with clients.
- Strong work ethic, with client reliability and commitment to providing a high quality of services to clients
- Full registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA along with Medicare provider eligibility
- Working with Children Check (WWCC), National Police Check clearance and Driver's License.
** Application Process: **
If you are driven by excellence, the drive to make a difference and want to join the dynamic H4Y team please get in touch at [email protected]
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Counselling & Help Line