About this opportunity
Attend GCH events and functions as required to undertake taking professional photographs that can be used for promotional purposes, Newsletters, Pamphlets, Social Media, etc
National Police Certificate *. Others . Working with Children Check *.
Professional and proficient photography skills, own equipment desirable. Able to work as part of a team. Agree to provide digital copies of all photographs to GCH and that the photographs are the sole property of GCH
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
As negotiatedSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Arts, Craft & Photography
On site training and support will be provided