Disability Services Regular - less than 6 months Woolloongabba QLD
About this opportunity
- able to drive a ute as required
- able to lift or help load and unload materials from the ute
- have the ability to work with people with disabilities which will require a blue and yellow card
- enjoys working with tools and has interest in sharing skills
- SWARA is a non for profit and we are working to help upskill the lifes of people so they can be independent and live on their own. This is great opportunity for someone who is keen to provide a service to the community.
Driver's Licence (C) .
Flexible with amount of time that can devotedSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Trades & Maintenance
we will reimburse any costs for you to be compliant to provide the service