About this opportunity
Our charity is looking for someone to help for 1 to 5 hours per week with memberships. This role involves skills and experience in marketing, communications, sales, and admin and data entry.
Since 1997, our charity has supported those in Western Australia with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and now also Lyme disease. We are an unfunded and all-volunteer-run organisation.
This position is a volunteer position. You will be contributing to helping us make a difference in the lives of others, while gaining career experience, and may also receive a Letter of Recommendation to assist you in your future career aspirations.
This role can be carried out online. You will need your own personal computer and internet access.
- Emails and phone calls with members and community
- Data entry and CRM management
- Process renewals
- Membership drives
- Writing marketing and promotional content
- Developing member benefits and offerings
- Accuracy with data entry
- General CRM experience
- Customer service via email and phone calls
- Marketing or communication background is desirable
- Sales experience is desirable
1 to 5 hours per weekSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Retail & Sales