About this opportunity
- Are you passionate and committed to doing your part to save lives, speed recovery and serve the communities of Australia?
- Do you want to be a part of the team at CareFlight
- Become a CareFlight volunteer, and help us keep our aircraft in the sky and our doctors treating critically ill and injured patients, today!
CareFlight, is an aeromedical charity that has been saving lives, speeding recovery and serving the community for over 34 years. We are committed to being there for the community in their critical moments, providing the highest standard of rapid response critical care. CareFlight is reaching over 8,500 patients each year, through our diverse range of services. Our volunteers are instrumental in making this possible whether it be working in an administrative role or on the front-line with the community.
About this role:
CareFlight is seeking the support of reliable, trustworthy and enthusiastic volunteers to assist the Donor Care, Fundraising team in the management of the donor database: both regular givers and one off donors. The role is located at CareFlight’s Northmead Headquarters. Volunteers in this role would elect to give CareFlight approximately 4-6 hours of their time each week to support the Database Team.
- Processing of returned mail
- Processing of donor surveys
- Updating donor records
- Adding new donors into the database
- Processing Support Crew Member packs
- Processing pledges
The ideal volunteer will have:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- A strong interest in helping CareFlight to raise funds
- Be available for 4-6 hours each week
- Be able to work in both a team and independent environment, without direct supervision.
- Data entry or CRM experience, would be advantageous
By joining the volunteer community at CareFlight you are helping to get lifesaving services to those who need it the most, when they need it the most. All while working in a fun exciting workplace, with a team of people that really put the fun in fundraising. You will get the opportunity to build new skills, develop your existing and hone in on some of your old ones.
Join the CareFlight volunteer community today!
Register your interest here or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be in contact with you to discuss the specific roles we have available for you and get to ready to start working with CareFlight!
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
4-6 hours each week on a selected day.Type of work
- Administration & Office Management