About this opportunity
On My Feet transforms lives. We are a distinctly Australian organisation which uses education and exercise to support those at risk of, or dealing with, homelessness in the community. On My Feet helps these individuals to discover their inner champion by building self-respect, a sense of purpose and ultimately self-sufficiency.
A Role Glimpse:
The Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator will assist the People & Culture division to manage On My Feet's evergrowing volunteer team. In addition to this, an essential element of this role will be to help recruit and onboard new volunteers.
We welcome enquiries from applicants who can:
• Collect volunteer information and maintain an up-to-date database
• Match volunteers to opportunities that suit their skillsets and ensure they have the resources needed to successfully execute their roles
• Manage performance and volunteer satisfaction across our various locations
• Prepare and maintain volunteer resources, such as our Volunteer Agreement
• Keep new and existing volunteers informed about On My Feet and any relevant volunteer opportunities
On My Feet is a Perth-based charity that has a small team of volunteers working in Melbourne. All volunteer work can be completed remotely.
The successful applicant will have/be:
• Experience in human resources, business management or a related field
• Experience in volunteer management (desirable)
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• Trustworthy & reliable
• Strong organisational skills
• The ability to engage with stakeholders
We welcome applicants with differing backgrounds where the required skills detailed above can be demonstrated. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please click the 'Apply' or 'Express Interest' button.
• Willingness to become skilled in the relevant software programs required to perform the role;
• To support the mission and values of On My Feet;
• To fulfil the duties & responsibilities outlined.
8 hours per weekType of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training