About this opportunity
Who we are
FOXG1 Foundation Australia is a charity dedicated to raising awareness of FOXG1 and trying to find a cure for FOXG1. By studying FOXG1, we can also understand to prevent or cure diseases such as autism, Alzheimer's, epilepsy, and schizophrenia.
Benefits for Volunteers
- We provide references for all our volunteers. (Note – You need to volunteer for at least 4 months.)
- You will receive a volunteer certificate
- We provide mentorship and training for people who want a job or looking for a job
- We also provide people the skills to be competitive in the workforce
- The work the volunteer has done can be used as a portfolio piece
As our Marketing Automation Specialist you will be a technical problem solver who is passionate about automation marketing campaigns and sales processes, accurate and timely lead distribution and measurement, process documentation, attention to detail, and systems integrations. We’re looking for a Mautic (any similar automation tool) and or a Salesforce specialist to help us in setting up automation. This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining and enhancing Mautic, Lean Data, and the rest of the automation based marketing technology stack to ensure best practices and maximize campaigns and ROI. We’re looking for an incredibly detail oriented team player with strong communication skills and who can think on their feet.
- Manage Mautic (or any similar tool experience) architecture, and roadmap
- Strategizing and implementing automated programs for multi-channel customer journey maps.
- Execute marketing campaign programs by developing emails, landing pages, nurturing programs and web forms using marketing automation platform (Mautic, Salesforce, Odoo, Outreach, Chili Piper, Lean Data, Drift, Buffer and more)
- Segment audiences based on demographic and firmographic data and behaviour, such as past email engagement, website interaction (content downloads, website visits, etc).
- Measure and optimize lead quality, lead scoring and lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Assess ad hoc automation and integration project requests, determine prioritization, and the best approach to support.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and report campaign performance and further optimize to convert leads into Donors and Volunteers.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Creating and revising email flows for various initiatives
- Create and write engaging emails with clear CTAs (Optional)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with content and design to build effective, beautiful emails that build our brand.
- Work to protect email reputation and minimize list decay and unsubscribes, while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in our customer relationship management (CRM Salesforce) systems for our teams to follow-up with.
- Support teams and process, including creating proposals, scoping marketing automation engagements and attending or leading pitch meetings
- Develop processes and procedures to scale marketing automation as a service.
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Education & Training
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing