About this opportunity
Cancer Council Support Coordinators provide a vital service, seeking to reduce the impact of cancer by providing assistance and support to anyone who is affected by a cancer diagnosis. CCWA offers a Complementary Therapy program to patients and carers in the Peel area, and we are seeking a volunteer to help and provide this service.
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic volunteer with Beauty Therapy experience to work with other Complementary Therapy volunteers in providing this service to our deserving clients.
National Police Certificate *.
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy
• Documented evidence of 50 hours of supervised practice
• Eligible for membership to a Beauty Therapist Association
• Positive approach to the workplace
• Understanding of and commitment to the values of Cancer Council WA
• Commitment to work within the boundaries of the role
This supportive Complementary Therapy program operates from Dot’s Place Bunbury on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays each week. As Beauty Therapy is a popular service, it would be wonderful to be able to offer 2-3 treatments per week depending on demand and volunteer availability.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Companionship & Social Support