About this opportunity
You are articulate, driven, with conviction for thrivable transformations and possess:
- Leadership: able to motivate and integrate with culturally diverse teams
- Coordination: able to plan, schedule and organize interesting activities
- Communications: comfortable with the written and spoken language for discussion and debates
- Zest: showcasing commitment, passion and persistence
We seek those who strongly align with our mission and vision for a thrivable future guided by providence and prosperity. If this sounds like you, then do apply. You will come away richer by this experience, contributing to solving worldly challenges.
You should ideally have at least 10 years experience in at least ONE of the following areas: Fundraising * Foundations * Ambassadorship
Given the large interest, we have in joining THRIVE Project, be sure to follow up and include your CV, an indication of how many hours a week you can commit. You will be contacted if accepted into an interview.
10hrs per weekSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Induction as necessary