About this opportunity
- Design and create a range of promotional materials and tools for digital, print and multi-media campaigns
- Write/edit promotional material for distribution
- Create graphics branding packages for events etc including all website graphics, marketing and print graphics in addition to merchandising and supporting graphics.
- Experience in design programs such as In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrated creative ability and out-of-the box approach to marketing through graphics
- Strong sense of design and creativity
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a small team or work autonomously
- Well-developed verbal and written skills
- National Police Clearance Certificate.
National Police Certificate *.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
1 - 2 days per week. FlexibleSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
To be provided