About this opportunity
We need someone that can assist the facilitator to setup and greet participants. The person will also be responsible for introducing new people, facilitating group interactions and helping with clean up after the sessions.
The Duties include :
- Help set up tables and morning tea
- Assist participants during the morning and facilitate participant interaction
- Empathy and good communication and social skills are needed to help participants enjoy the program or event
- Volunteer would need the ability to assist in bringing together people of all ages and all backgrounds inclusively with each other
Working with Children Check *.
Thursday 3 hoursSuitable for
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Food Preparation & Service
Orientation, On the job