About this opportunity
SETTING UP THE SALESFORCE NPSP CRM APPLICATION • Requirement gathering from Digital Inclusions Northern Australia • Create the Digital Inclusions Northern Australia’s domain in Salesforce’s Non-Profit Success Pack application • Set up Users and assign access privileges • Map DINA processes to the NPSP and identify changes and enhancements required MANAGE CONTACTS IN DATABASE • Cleanse the contacts data stored in excel and other traditional ways of data storage/maintenance • Load contacts data into the Salesforce CRM system • Maintenance of contacts data on the CRM platform to ensure information is recorded, updated and accurate at all times • Create modify salesforce objects • Create/modify Page layouts to capture contact information specific to DINA MANAGE VOLUNTEERS IN DATABASE • Load volunteer data into the Salesforce NPSP platform from excel and other traditional external systems • Maintenance of volunteer data such as skills, availability and time scheduling on the Salesforce CRM Platform to ensure information is recorded, updated and accurate at all times • Create modify salesforce objects • Create/modify Page layouts to capture volunteer information specific to DINA SETTING UP VOLUNTEERS WORKFLOW • Identify the various steps involved in DINA’s volunteer process starting from sign up for the BC program to tracking skills and scheduling time based on skills and availability • Set up workflows in the Salesforce NPSP app to reflect the process that is also capable of handling exceptions such as re-assignment of volunteers. OTHERS • Investigate integration of DINA’s other systems into Salesforce CRM application • Demonstrate the Salesforce CRM application to users and other key staff
National Police Certificate *.
· Salesforce knowledge and experience required
· Must be able to manage own time and work under pressure
· Ability to work unsupervised · Should possess good attention to detail
· Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Ability to work as part of a collaborative team remotely
· An ability to think on your feet and is a creative problem solver
· Willing to learn new processes and technologies
· Experience with Salesforce including the Nonprofit Success Pack
* During the COVID-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
At least two days a weekSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience