About this opportunity
What do LEO Clubs do? LEO Clubs are a youth organisation of Lions Clubs International.
The word "LEO" stands for Leadership, Experience, Opportunity.
LEO clubs encourage youths to develop leadership qualities by participating in social service activities.
Why should I join an LEO/Lions Club? Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time.
There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life. Lions are doing good- for others and for themselves.
Joining a local LEO or Lions club is a great way to network with other people in your community, make a difference and make new friends.
Your position is negotiable on your skills, experience, availability, passion, resources, etc.
LEO's work together to deliver projects that will help to make the world a better place!
LEO' s serve their communities; gain experience; learn new skills; have fun; make friends; develop teams; become leaders; seize opportunities; build a better future.
Lions and LEO Club Members making a difference throughout the world every day, one Lion/LEO at a time. There is no greater feeling than making a positive impact on someone's life!
**Tasks and duties **
- Creating a content plan and sharing it with the club leadership team.
- Overseeing content creation, or and creating content.
- Monitoring social media channels at all hours of the day.
- Staying up to date with trending content formats and hashtags.
- Monitoring the mentions of the organisation in news feeds.
- Interacting with followers by responding to inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure that project results and reports are properly disseminated internally and externally.
- Using analytics and data to measure the results of social media activities.
- Presenting strategies and key results to the wider business.
- Assist in identifying new funding opportunities, maintain and update a donors information system.
- Maintain LEO photo library in social media and ensures that a proper process of photo documentation of all LEO projects is carried out.
To be considered for this role, please send through your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
• Relevant experience in similar role is preferred.
• Fluency in English with excellent oral and writing communication skills. Ability to draft documents.
• Understanding of social media strategies, design work for printed or web based media.
• Creative thinking for new approaches in designing brochures, newsletters, and social media content.
• Well-developed interpersonal communication skills and ability to influence.
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks with attention to detail.
• Ability to navigate google drive is preferable.
• Great work ethic, ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines.
• Accountability for the roles and responsibilities.
5-10 hours per fortnight (negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Library Services
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Music & Entertainment
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Out of pocket expenses for delivering programs.