About this opportunity
Be part of an award winning State Heritage listed property in the Glass House Mountains, on the Sunshine Coast. Bankfoot House was built in 1878 and added to the Queensland Heritage Register in 2008.
- Work with employees and volunteers as part of the Visitor Experience team to provide a high quality service.
- Welcome students and provide an overview of Bankfoot House.
- Lead students on guided tours and activities.
- Respond to the needs of students and teachers appropriately.
- Share and discuss the history of Bankfoot House Heritage Precinct with students and teachers and respond to questions.
- Assist by engaging students informally and providing a security presence to the collection.
Driver's Licence (C) . Working with Children Check *.
A Working with Children Check (Blue Card) is a requirement for this position. Successful applicants will be assisted in obtaining this check.
3-7 hours Friday to Sunday 3-7 hours Wednesday to Thursday subject to group bookings.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Education & Training
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Induction and orientation, WH&S, Code of Conduct, Tour Guide and Education program