About this opportunity
The Royal Australian Artillery Historical Company Cutler Research Centre (CRC) requires a volunteer to commit up to 6 hours weekly at CRC on the Manly peninsula. This is a role for someone with practical experience in order to fulfil the brief.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Work as a member of the CRC team
- Maintain the CRC Local Area Network (LAN) of computers, printers and scanners
- Troubleshoot any problems occurring with CRC LAN, Internet connections, email accounts, software and operating systems.
- Assist to document the CRC IT procedures
- Assist in the training of CRC volunteers to use the Local Area Network.
COVID safe practices including a Service NSW Covid QR code to record volunteers presence in the CRC are in place to help protect volunteers and staff.
Training and experience in setting up and maintaining Local Area Networks and basic programming
- Become part of a friendly volunteer team that is interested in Australian history and particularly the history of Australian artillery.
- Work in pleasant environment for a few hours weekly and be appreciated for your support to the team.
10am-3pm, Wednesdays or possibly ThursdaysSuitable for
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- IT & Web Development
Suitable short skills courses may be reimbursedReimbursement