About this opportunity
Various positions available e.g Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Quartermaster and Committee Lay Members.
General Support Committee Members assist the Group Leaders by fundraising, transport, recruiting Leaders and finance and property matters. Involves Committee meeting time and fundraising activities. Some on-line training required.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Enthusiasm and have a commitment to Scouting Principles and Programme
- Ability to communicate with and share leadership with other leaders and adults
- Set a high standard of behaviour through personal example to members.
- Be able to motive, communicate and work effectively with your section youth members
Committee meeting time and fundraising activitiesSuitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Governance, Boards & Committees
on-line training course required.Reimbursement
Costs of all checks covered by Agency