About LHI Retirement Services
Lutheran Homes Incorporated. (or LHI Retirement Services) was founded in 1957, inspired by the vision of Mr and Mrs A.B. Schulze whose dream was to provide a very special home for retired people.
Over the years the generosity of Mr and Mrs Schulze enabled the village at Glynde to grow and by the mid-1980s it consisted of approximately 300 Independent Living Units, a Residential Care Facility, various community support facilities and a purpose-built church.
The demand for LHI’s service excellence and outstanding facilities continued to grow and in 1982 a further thirteen hectares of land were purchased at Hope Valley and LHI’s second village was established.
24 Avenue Road
Glynde SA 5070