About this opportunity
Special Olympics Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that provides regular sports training, competition opportunities and development programs for people with an intellectual disability across Australia.
Special Olympics Australia is looking for an experienced admin and customer service support volunteer. The duties will include a range of administrative tasks, data entry, filing and scanning. You will also support a number of admin related activities from time to time.
* At least 1-2 years experience in administration or customer service.
* Data entry experience with at least a 60 WPM
* Intermediate MS Office skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Will need to be available for 2 days per week ongoing.
* The ideal candidate will need to be able to commit to at least 6 months.
* The hours will be 9:30am - 4:00pm.
* North Ryde. 10-15 minutes walk from station. There is limited parking available on site.
2 days per week 9:30am - 4:00pmGood for
- Skilled Volunteer
- Administration, Office Management