About this opportunity
Typical Bushcare activities include removing weeds, planting natives, general landscaping, creating native habitat for wildlife, and encouraging natural bush regeneration. Volunteering is open to anyone aged 15 to 90.
Benefits of volunteering with Bushcare:
- Learn how to identify native and pest plants
- Find out about bush regeneration
- Discover your local bushland and parks
- Spend time outdoors
- Develop new friendships with your neighbours
- Help make a difference to your local environment!
Please take a look at the Group Map and Volunteer Group Meeting Times on Council's webpage to find your nearest Bushcare group. Search Willoughby Bushcare
3 hours once a month, more or less time if you like, it's your chioce.Good for
- Skilled Volunteer
- Volunteers with a disability
- Volunteers with limited English
- Work Experience
- Youth/school volunteers (age 14-18)
- Garden Maintenance
Free training is provided.