About this opportunity
The Melbourne Mustangs Ice Hockey club have a vacancy in the role as Club Treasurer.
This is an executive committee position and would be ideally filled by a qualified accountant or an experienced book keeper.
Experience with QuickBooks or similar programs would be a definite advantage.
This is a volunteer (non-paid) position, as are all roles with the Melbourne Mustangs, requiring approximately 3-5 hours per week. Attending monthly committee meetings would also be required.
This is a typical club treasurer’s role with a number or responsibilities including:
- Accounts payable and reimbursements of expenses.
- Accounts receivable - invoice sponsors, and maintaining listing of sponsors/players, invoicing creditors.
- Recognizing payments received via EFT from Mustangs Evolve Shop (online ticket and merchandise sales) - allocating what they are for
- banking any petty cash received from game day / fund raising
-reporting to committee on cash flow / budgets as required
-prepare financial reports to be lodged with Consumer Affairs annually and for the AGM
If you are interested in this role please forward your resume and a brief introduction letter to club president John Belic.
3-5 Hrs Per WeekInterested in
- Accounting and Finance
- Administration, Office Management
- Sport and Physical Activities
Training provided in club requirements.Reimbursement