About this opportunity
We are seeking volunteers as campsite and/or vehicle parking marshals at our Dirty Weekend Event Village at Fox Creek in the Adelaide hills from Friday 29 April to Sunday 1 May 2022 inclusive.
This is a great opportunity to gain event experience, be involved, maybe with a couple of friends, in a friendly and supportive community event.
Accommodation will be provided at the Thomas Hill Education Centre (bunks) if you are on very early or late shifts.
You will need to provide your own sleeping gear and warm clothing as it does get chilly both in the mornings and evenings.
Meals will also provided over the weekend.
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Adaptable to changing situations
Covid-19 vaccination . National Police Certificate *.
* During the Covid-19 pandemic, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the State or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Dirty Weekend, Fox Creek - Friday 29 April to Sunday 1 May 2022 inclusive Friday - 3.00pm - 5.00pm Saturday - 9.00am - 6.00pm Sunday - 6.00am - 1.00pmSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Fundraising & Events
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Trades & Maintenance
pre-event (manual handling)