About this opportunity
• Meet Client (and/or Sponsor) to assess eligibility
• Explain processes used by CarPal, including role of Facilitators
• Enrol clients, including taking an ID Pic & Agreement
• Explain how to make Ride Requests
• Provide Facilitator contact info to Client
• Monitor Client 1st Ride Requests
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *.
After initial training, the role can be carried out from home. Regular access to a PC, online familiarity and your own vehicle are essential.
4-15 hours/week (flexible). Can work from home after initial training.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Seniors & Aged Care
Training will be provided online and by visiting the homes (in a COVIDSafe way) of new Clients in company with a CarPal trainer.Reimbursement
Travel expenses incurred when visiting Clients will be reimbursed.