About this opportunity
RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!
We are looking for reliable individuals with good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook, and well spoken English to join our Family Ambassador Team
Some of your duties will include:
- answering the phones
- transferring calls
- taking messages for staff
- collecting and processing mail
- helping to welcome families and visitors
- addressing family inquiries
- data entry
- and any other ad hoc office duties
If you believe that you have the experience and motivation to join our team reply to this volunteer opportunity today.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Fluent English speaking.
Fortnightly Sundays 9am to 1pm, 1pm to 5pm, 5pm to 8pmSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Administration & Office Management
On the job training will be provided.