About this opportunity
Visit elderly and frail aged residents as a means of improving their quality of life. Those who have limited family and social contact and are at risk of isolation from the general community. Volunteers to be 18+ and required to provide a flu vaccination certificate.
Please note this position is advertised by the City of Cockburn Volunteer Resource Centre on behalf of the organisation above.
National Police Certificate *.
- A commitment to working with frail aged residents of hostels and/or nursing homes.
- Current police clearance certificate.
- Interest in and empathy with older people.
Flexible time - regularly resident visit, preferably weekly, minimum once per fortnight.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care