About this opportunity
Frank Prendergast House (Success) are looking for a volunteer pianist to play for our elderly residents for an hour or so, in the afternoon, once a week. Share your love of music and its transformative powers with our elderly residents and see the impact that music can have.
Covid-19 vaccination . Flu vaccination . NDIS screening check .
Suited to a pianist of any age that is keen to give back to their community and enjoys playing in front of people. If you had a varied repertoire, that allows residents to request a song, that would be great but is not mandatory.
To apply, Volunteers are required to -
• Provide up to date with their C19 vaccinations (Immunisation History Statement /Digital Certificate)
• Have an annual flu vaccination
• Pass a National Police Check (paid for by SCC and valid for 3 years)
• Complete a Stat Dec and an online application form
• Complete a RAT prior to entry into our facilities
Any afternoon for an hour or so.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger Volunteers, under 18
- Music & Entertainment