About this opportunity
We are looking for superstar volunteers to help out at our annual Walk for Prems event held in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Roles include registration, merchandise, handing our water, encouraging our walkers, marshals, photographers, MC's and many more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an important cause and make a difference to families with a premature or sick baby. We could not do what we do without the dedication and support of our amazing volunteers.
If you would like to make a difference please apply now.
Working with Children Check *.
• Training will be provided on the job
• Current Working with Children check or ability to obtain a check is required
• Vaccination status must be in line with the state/territory you reside in
Sunday 23rd October 7:30am - 2:30pmSuitable for
- Groups of 10 or more
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Companionship & Social Support
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Music & Entertainment
- Trades & Maintenance
Training will be provided on the day