About this opportunity
Behind the scene, support roles at the Toodyay SES Unit include:
- Admin Support
- Logistics Support (Transport, Catering, Welfare)
- Communications Support
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Social Media / Promotional Activities
Benefits You will meet new people and be involved in assisting your local community in times of need and emergencies. You will receive free training and the appropriate protective clothing and equipment to ensure you are adequately prepared to respond when required.
National Police Certificate *.
Any time that you can give is appreciated.Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Safety & Emergency Services
New members will receive Induction training before progressing to other training courses in your areas of interest. All training is free of charge and delivered by appropriately qualified trainers.