About this opportunity
The FReeZA Committee is a passionate group of young people aged 14-25 years old who are interested showcasing young artists, musicians and performers in the City of Stonnington.
As a member of the FReeZA Committee, you will work together to design and deliver music events, dance parties and cultural events that provide a platform to elevate and celebrate emerging young artists.
Being a member of the FReeZA Committee you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from industry experts about designing and planning events
- Develop skills in event design and delivery, promotion, graphic design, artist booking and liaison, leadership, group facilitation, audio visual and sound production, set design and more
- Attend free training
- Meet like-minded young people
- Free entry to all events and an active role in delivering events
- Mentoring opportunities
- Include FReeZA Committee experience to your resume
The FReeZA Committee meets weekly on Wednesdays from 4:30pm-5:30pm at Grattan Gardens Community Centre or online pending COVID restrictions.
- Aged 14-25 years old
- Live/work/study/recreate in the City of Stonnington (Armadale, Glen Iris, Malvern, Kooyong, Malvern, Malvern East, Prahran, South Yarra, Toorak or Windsor)
If you have any questions please contact Marc Holland on 0407 860 947.
We look forward to reading your application!
Covid-19 vaccination .
• Passion and interest in planning and delivering events that showcase young artists, musicians and performers
• Aged 14-25 years old
• Live/work/study/recreate in the City of Stonnington (Armadale, Glen Iris, Malvern, Kooyong, Malvern, Malvern East, Prahran, South Yarra, Toorak or Windsor)
• Commitment to attending weekly Wednesday meetings from 4:30pm- 5:30pm
• Working with Children’s Check may be required (free of charge) if over 18
Attending weekly FReeZA Committee meetings on Wednesdays from 4:30pm- 5:30pm and attending on event days.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Music & Entertainment
Free training and mentoring opportunities provided in event design and delivery.Reimbursement
Free training and entry to events. Food is provided for in person meetings and events.