About this opportunity
The committee requires assistance from volunteers to help with marketing our cricket club and obtain contact details for prospective sponsors. Duties would include:
- Research of local businesses
- Obtain contact names, phone numbers & emails from relevant businesses
- You may be required to email out sponsorship packages
- Follow up phone calls
- Report to committee outcomes of research and calls
- Marketing and/or social media experience is preferred but not necessary The role may be ongoing where needed for marketing of events etc This role would free up committee in order they can prepare for the upcoming season. More hands make light work as they say. Please provide your current resume, details of your marketing experience as well as how you will tackle this project. We will require you to keep a log of calls in order to claim reimbursement of some phone costs.
Access to phone and computer
We would envisage it would only take a couple hours to obtain business contacts. Then a few hours with followup phone callSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications
We will reimburse some phone costs if provided with proof of time and calls undertaken.