About this opportunity
The Fundraising Officer will work within the Fundraising team to develop, implement, and evaluate organisation-wide fundraising strategy.
Our Fundraising Officer should have:
- Excellent research and writing skills
- A creative and enthusiastic problem-solving ability
- A proactive and detail-oriented approach
- Prior fundraising experience (preferred but not required)
Here's a snapshot of what a semester as a Fundraising Officer might look like for you:
- Research and test new additions to RESN’s fundraising plan
- Organise fundraising events
- Evaluate and improve RESN’s strategy for attracting and retaining donors
- Attend weekly meetings and contribute to discussions
- Attend most metro RESN events and Interact with RESN social media
- Contribute to a consulting project in the Internal Strategy team
Working with Children Check *.
We are looking for current uni students in VIC, NSW or QLD to join our vibrant community of passionate, young change makers!!
Up to 3-5 hours a week.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Fundraising & Events