About this opportunity
The Grants Writers research and write applications for funding from grants, private benevolent institutions and other sources. Effective Grants Writers can articulate a problem and sell the solution.
Our Grants Writers should have:
- Excellent research and writing skills
- A proactive and detail-oriented approach
- Strong teamwork skills
Here's a snapshot of what a semester as a Grants Writer might look like for you:
- Research available grants and funding opportunities
- Prepare applications for funding
- Assist the Grants Manager with assigned tasks
- Attend weekly meetings and contribute to discussions
- Attend most metro RESN events and interact with RESN social media
Working with Children Check *.
We are looking for current uni students in VIC, NSW or QLD to join our vibrant community of passionate, young change makers!!
Up to 3-5 hours a week.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Fundraising & Events