About this opportunity
As a Partnerships Officer, you will engage with external stakeholders and drive the acquisition of funding and in-kind support from these industry partners.
Our Partnerships Officers should have:
- Proven excellence in professional communication, organisation and teamwork skills
- Ability to take initiative, ****critically evaluate problems to find potential solutions
- A proactive and detail-oriented approach
- Time to dedicate to RESN
Here's a snapshot of what a semester as a Partnerships Officer might look like for you:
- Research new prospective partnerships and manage relationships with current partners
- Prepare and deliver pitches to prospective partners
- Assist the Partnerships Manager with assigned tasks
- Attend weekly meetings and contribute to discussions
- Attend most metro RESN events and Interact with RESN social media
- Contribute to a consulting project in the Internal Strategy team
Working with Children Check *.
We are looking for current uni students in VIC, NSW or QLD to join our vibrant community of passionate, young change makers!!
Up to 3-5 hours a week.Suitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Fundraising & Events