About this opportunity
- Support clients to complete their sponsorship applications
- Complete training provided by RAILS prior to commencing
- Utilize interpreters if needed
- Maintain confidentiality and keep client information securely
- Knowledge and understanding of the multicultural sector including relevant government policies and programs.
- Highly developed interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Highly developed written and computer skills across a range of applications including client records management systems
- Excellent attention to detail
Covid-19 vaccination . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Various times Monday – Friday. A minimum 6-month commitment is requested.Suitable for
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Administration & Office Management
- Translating & Interpreting
Volunteers will be provided with access to SSI’s flexible, extensive and innovative training program.