About this opportunity
The Red Nose Footprints volunteers are to establish and build meaningful connections with every birthing hospital and shared care GP in Australia, and to equip them with information on safe sleep, safer pregnancy programs and referrals for good bereavement care. Red Nose Footprints is committed to taking steps to save little lives and to increase the support available to bereaved parents when the unimaginable happens.
The Footprints Volunteer Team Leader is the key role on the ground, driving the success of the Footprints program, by researching, identifying, and presenting to key hospital and other relevant contacts who will benefit from Red Nose’s information and resources. The Team Leader will volunteer 10 hours a month, and be supported by the Footprints Volunteer Captain and fellow Footprints volunteers across other areas. For consistent and effective relationship building, we ask that Team Leaders volunteer for a minimum of 6 months in this role.
As part of your application, please complete our EOI form via the link provided under 'Requirements'.
Covid-19 vaccination .
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to present educational information to people in professional settings (after attending relevant training)
• High level of empathy and ability to talk to people from all walks of life
• High level of personal integrity
• Connection with the work of Red Nose Australia
As part of your application, please complete our EOI form via the link below:
10 Hours each monthSuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Education & Training
An understanding of the Red Nose Safer Sleep, Safer pregnancy and Bereavement Care support programs