About this opportunity
Our programs motivate people to enhance the quality of their local environment through personal initiative and community action.
Our school education program (Cleaner Greener Schools) has undergone major changes (due to COVID) therefore we are looking for someone / people with a skill set to assist in developing education materials, including lesson plans and activities.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answer incoming / making outbound telephone calls
- Data Entry into our Vision6 CRM
- Respond to emails or direct queries to the right department
- Provide assistance to our team (Programs, Education, Media & Marketing, Fundraising and Executive Team).
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU To be successful within this role, you will have:
- Be self-motivated, quick leaner, with a can do attitude
- Be a quick learner
- A strong understanding of Customer Service principles
- Have experience using Windows Programs, computer skills
- Have Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and attention to detail
Covid-19 vaccination . Working with Children Check *.
As our office is co-located with other social enterprises and we have children visiting (school based education program), our volunteers are required to undergo a Working with Children Check - we will arrange this if you do not already have one.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday: 09:00am - 05:00pm, however, as a volunteer role, the hours are flexible to suit you! We only ask you to give what you can.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
On the job training provided. Reference (and certificate) available for volunteers.