About this opportunity
Our programs motivate people to enhance the quality of their local environment through personal initiative and community action.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answer incoming / making outbound telephone calls
- Data Entry into our Vision6 CRM
- Respond to emails or direct queries to the right department
- Provide assistance to our team (Programs, Education, Media & Marketing, Fundraising and Executive Team).
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU To be successful within this role, you will have:
- Be self-motivated, quick leaner, with a can do attitude
- Be a quick learner
- A strong understanding of Customer Service principles
- Have experience using Windows Programs, computer skills
- Have Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and attention to detail
- Have experience in Wordpress and other website development platforms.
Covid-19 vaccination . Working with Children Check *.
As our office is co-located with other social enterprises and we have children visiting (school based education program), our volunteers are required to undergo a Working with Children Check - we will arrange this if you do not already have one.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday: 09:00am - 05:00pm, however, as a volunteer role, the hours are flexible to suit you! We only ask you to give what you can.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Work Experience
- Administration & Office Management
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
On the job training provided. Reference (and certificate) available for volunteers.