About this opportunity
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Established on 20 September 2021, League of Latin American Migrants Australia (LLAMA INCORPORATED) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Melbourne which provides free English online sessions for the Spanish-Portuguese speaking community in Australia. The free sessions are also open to Latinos overseas who are considering coming to Australia in the future.
LLAMA’s mission is to help international students, migrants, and the established members of Australia's Latin American community to integrate into Australian society through free online English classes and by familiarising Latinos with Australian culture.
LLAMA is a new organisation and growing quickly. We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Coordinator - Volunteer role to support LLAMA optimizing marketing campaigns, email marketing, and social media advertising.
- Manage social media campaigns.
- Update the marketing plan created for the organisation.
- Develop and coordinate creative strategic marketing plans on social media.
- Manage, update and refresh all social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Produce email newsletter publications and develop EDM (Electronic Direct mail) marketing strategies for email subscribers.
- Analysis of marketing activities for improvements.
- Providing regular reports to the project management leader.
- Well-developed communication and networking skills.
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Flexible enough to be part of a team and work autonomously as required.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Feel comfortable receiving constructive feedback.
- Have passion for helping the Latin community.
- 7 hours per week commitment (applicants will distribute their time at their own flexibility).
Student visa holders, temporary working and holiday makers, skilled migrants are strongly encouraged to apply. We are based in Melbourne, and this is a remote volunteer opportunity.
If you are interested in this volunteering position, please don't just click the Apply button on Seek, but also send a covering letter and resume to Melissa Cavero at [email protected] or for enquiries call 0467558403.
National Police Certificate *.
-Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related careers an equivalent combination of relevant experience and training.
-Minimum 2-years of experience using digital marketing and various platforms including email marketing (Overseas experience is accepted).
-Experience managing business social media accounts.
-Have a deep knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
-Proven ability to develop marketing and communications strategies.
-Digital media skills, especially using Canva, Mailchimp and other marketing applications.
Role Type: Part-Time Remote Volunteer Role Commitment: 7 hours weeklySuitable for
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Marketing, Media & Communications