About this opportunity
The Limestone Coast Local Health Network are looking for meditation volunteers for permanent positions across the Limestone Coast area.
Volunteers are required to meet COVID19 vaccinations requirements, as per the governments mandate and provide evidence of their COVID vaccinations to the Volunteer Coordinator before commencement.
- We require all volunteers to have their DHS Aged Care and Working with Children Clearances prior to commencement.
Our meditation volunteers provide a guided meditation session to the Charla Lodge residents. This program runs once a week for an hour and allows the residents some time to relax and meditate in a safe and tranquil space.
Country Health Connect will ensure you have ongoing support and training.
Covid-19 vaccination . Others . Working with Children Check *.
It’s important that organisations continue to monitor and follow the advice and guidelines of both State or Territory, and Federal Governments in relation to the latest COVID-19 requirements.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Voluntary Workers Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Once a week for an hourSuitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care