About this opportunity
To provide residents with activities such as stretching, chair yoga, game (totem tennis, basketball, ring toss etc.) a few times a week to keep them active.
- We require all volunteers to have their DHS Aged Care and Working with Children Clearances prior to commencement.
- We also require all volunteers to provide the Volunteer Coordinator with evidence of their COVID-19 vaccinations.
Covid-19 vaccination . Others . Working with Children Check *.
It’s important that organisations continue to monitor and follow the advice and guidelines of both State or Territory, and Federal Governments in relation to the latest COVID-19 requirements.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Voluntary Workers Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
1 hour per weekSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People Learning English
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity