About this opportunity
To assist residents keep their personal gardens maintained and thriving.
Covid-19 vaccination . Driver's Licence (C) . Others . Working with Children Check *.
* We require all volunteers to have their DHS Aged Care and Working with Children Clearances prior to commencement.
* We also require all volunteers to provide the Volunteer Coordinator with evidence of their COVID19 vaccinations.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the State or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
1 hour per weekSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Garden Maintenance