About this opportunity
We are looking for someone interested in clothing and fashion to join our team of creative volunteers. The Costume Coordinator will:
- Work with our Head of Wardrobe to identify the costume requirements for a show
- Help obtain (purchase, make, hire) the required costumes
- Work back stage during performances to make sure cast have the costumes they need for each scene
- As necessary, repair costumes in theatre
- Support the Head of Wardrobe to maintain a high standard of costuming
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn about theatre costuming, period costumes, fashion and performing arts
Covid-19 vaccination . Driver's Licence (C) . Working with Children Check *.
A few hours each weekType of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Music & Entertainment
Our Head of Wardrobe is a very experienced dress maker, costumer and theatre worker. Extensive training will be provided as needed.